This article will cover the soft fixes if you are having problems with the water pressure on your pressure washers.
If your pressure washer seems to be lacking pressure try the following:
- Please check that there are no leaks coming from any attachments, spray gun or a high-pressure hose.
- Please check that there are no blockages in any of the attachments and spray gun.
If you are having issues with the water pressure, please purge the system to remove any air pockets that may be constricting the flow of water:
Line Purge Process
- Turn the power off at the mains.
- Turn your water tap off.
- Disconnect the spray gun/lance from the high-pressure hose.
- Turn your water tap on.
- Let the water run through the machine with no power and out of the hose for 10-15 seconds, to flush through any airlocks or debris in the machine.
- Once you have done this turn the water tap off.
- Reconnect the spray gun/lance.
- Reconnect the pressure washer to the mains.
- Turn the water back on and pointing the spray gun/lance away from you pull the trigger to draw through some water.
- Finally, press/turn the power switch to the on position on the pressure washer.
Please Note: On the Cordless Pressure Washer, it is necessary to allow 10-15 seconds for the water to be drawn up from the water source.