- Ensure you have charged-up the battery - the charging time varies depending on the model, please check the user manual 'technical data' near back page.
- Align the battery pack with the receptacle on the device. Push the battery pack towards it until you hear click sound. This means the battery pack has been locked in position.
- Hold the product firmly in both hands.
- To switch on the product, push the safety button forward with your thumb, and hold it in place, then press the main switch.
- To switch off, release the main switch.
How do I start my Cordless Grass Trimmer Print
Modified on: Thu, 22 Apr, 2021 at 12:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.