This article will cover the steps to take when setting up your Patio and Wall Cleaner.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Check for any damage before use
- Make sure all connections are dry - do not handle with wet hands.
- Max. permissible pressure P, max. 15 MPa.
- Inlet flow temperature t in max. 60°C
- The patio and wall cleaner is designed for pressure washers working at a nominal pressure (p) of 90-150bar
Setting up the Patio-Cleaner
- Fix all the tube parts together, as shown in the diagram above - push in and rotate/twist the parts together.
- Secure the tubes to the cleaner unit, the same way.
- FOR 'WORKZONE' PRESSURE WASHERS: Push the top of the extension tube into the barrel of your gun. Twist the gun clockwise and the tube anti-clockwise until the connection is secure.
- FOR NON-WORKZONE PRESSURE WASHERS: Use either adaptor E (suitable for common DIY market spray gun limited to 150 bars pressure) or adaptor H (suitable for Workzone guns post-2012 & 'DURA' post-2012 brands) to connect the extension tube to the gun securely. See below diagram.
Starting the Patio-Cleaner
Once you have set up, you can start using the patio-cleaner. Move the cleaner up and down or left and right, in straight lines.
To adjust the strength of your cleaning power, turn the top dial clockwise to lessen and anti-clockwise to strengthen the power: