This article will cover the procedure of taking off the exhaust on an SE475 engine.
How to remove the exhaust on SE475 engine
- Firstly, undo 2x 10mm exhaust retention nuts identified with the yellow arrows in the image below.
- Now you should be able to remove the exhaust cover, please place this to one side.
- You will also now be able to remove the exhaust assembly. Please also place this to one side.
- Next, replace the exhaust assembly for the new part. Please ensure the exhaust heat gasket remains in position.
- Once the exhaust assembly is in position, replace the exhaust cover by placing it into ,the same position the previous one was.
- Finally please tighten the 2x 10mm nuts sufficiently to keep the parts securely in place.
If you still have any further questions about this procedure please get in contact with us by clicking here.