Charging the battery
- To remove the batteries from the charger after it has been full charged
- That the batteries are fully charged before first use
- That the mains voltage is the same as the rating label which is located on the charger
- To only use the 20v original battery pack
How to charge the battery
- Connect the charger to a power supply(when connected the red LED will light up).
- To insert the battery pack into the charger, align the raised ribs of the battery pack with the grooves of the charger then push it in.
- The red LED light on the charger will light up followed by green LED light flashing during charging.
- After the charging is complete, the charger light will turn to a solid green light.
- Once the battery is fully charged, depress the battery release button and then remove the battery pack.