This article will cover how to do a safety key check on your Cordless Lawnmower:
- If your mower is not starting at all, it could be an issue with the safety key. It should be pressing against a small black microswitch.
Please do the following:
- Remove the safety key tab.
- Hold onto the start/stop button and the lever on your handle.
- With a long implement, such as a flat-head screwdriver, press down on the black microswitch. The microswitch is located on the inside of the safety key gap.
- If it starts up, then you know that your safety key isn't functioning properly.
- Please contact our helpline via live chat or email, and we will be able to send you a replacement key. In the meantime, you can bend your current safety key into the correct shape in order that it presses against the microswitch.