This article covers the soft fixes for the Wi-Fi and app issues you may be experiencing.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Use The App For The X-I Series
- When registering and setting up your mower to connect it with the Wi-Fi and the app
- Control Panel Wi-Fi LED
- MOWAP 'Mower Aide' APP (only AMIRO & X-i series) :
- 'DIRECT MODE'
How To Use The App For The Amiro 400i
How To Use The App For The X-I Series
When registering and setting up your mower to connect it with the Wi-Fi and the app, we recommend:
- Placing the mower next to your wi-fi router, along with your phone.
- Setting it up this way will ensure that there is no chance of a broken connection.
- When operating the mower, try and keep within the reach of the Wi-Fi.
Control Panel Wi-Fi LED
- If you cannot connect the mower to the Wifi, then try resetting the mower to factory settings. See 'How to factory reset'.
MOWAP 'Mower Aide' APP (only AMIRO & X-i series) :
- Does not accept QR Code: Insert your serial number, which you can find on the machine's technical data sticker / name plate.
- Does not recognise robot-mower: Reset mower to factory settings and retry.
Close the app and follow the “direct mode" settings and shown in the instruction booklet:
- First, close the APP.
- Switch off the machine.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button down and at the same time switch the power on, still holding the Wi-Fi button down for 5secs - beep sounds will be heard.
- Release the Wi-Fi button.
- Next open the Mow APP and select "Direct mode".
- Go to your phone's Wi-Fi and select the Wi-Fi with the robot serial number and connect.
- The Mac address will be showing. (*Note: to contact our customer service regarding any problems with your Wi-Fi, please take a photo or screen grab of the picture, because the 'Mac address' will be required*).
- Input your machine's pin code.