This article covers the procedure of starting your cordless garden saw.
- Ensure battery pack is fully charged - charging time varies depending on model. Please check the 'technical data' section of your user manual.
- Install the battery pack by aligning the ribs on both sides of the battery pack with the slots in the housing, and slide it in place.
- Always insert it all the way, until it locks in place with a click sound.
- To switch on, press the trigger and the front handle safety switch at the same time.
- To switch off, release either the safety switch or trigger.
- Always release the on/off trigger before inserting or removing the battery.
- Never attempt to lock the dual safety-switch system in the on position.