How do I start my Cordless Grass Shears
Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 2:49 PM
- Ensure battery pack is fully charged - charging time varies depending on model. Please check the 'technical data' section of your user manual.
- Install the battery pack by aligning the ribs on both sides of the battery pack with the slots in the housing, and slide it in place.
- Always insert it all the way, until it locks in place with a click sound.
- To switch on, press the trigger and the front handle safety switch at the same time.
- To switch off, release either the safety switch or trigger.
- Always release the on/off trigger before inserting or removing the battery.
- Never attempt to lock the dual safety-switch system in the on position.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.