Setting up and starting your robot mower is quick and easy and this article covers everything you need. The start-up procedure varies for each model so ensure you follow the one suitable for your product.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- First, ensure your robot mower is all charged up
- Setting up an AMIRO (300-400, 300i-400i)
- Compact 280R and 400Ri
- SA series (500ECO, 600H & 650ECO)
- X series set-up video
- Sending the robot mower back to the station
First, ensure your robot mower is all charged up
- It is very important to ensure the robot mower is all charged up correctly. Please ensure that the LED next to the battery symbol on your robot has been flashing during charge and stops when fully charged.
- Ensure that the charging station is placed onto flat even ground and clear any obstacles that may hinder the mower. Please also check that the boundary wire is all hooked up correctly, videos on this process are available down below with the relevant model. If you are still having issues you can find an article on how to set up your boundary correctly by clicking here.
- Please note that when you have set your robot mower out to do its task for the day it will return to charge its battery. Once fully charged it will carry on its cut within the cutting time set. For a full explanation and guide on this please click here.
Tip: A flat battery requires a charging time of 100 minutes.
Setting up an AMIRO (300-400, 300i-400i)
AMIRO setup help video
1. First, turn the red switch towards the I symbol to get the robot switched on. For reference, the 0 is to switch it off and the arrow is to take the whole red switch off.
2. If you are recommencing a cut your mower was performing, please press the stop button to have this started. If this is your first time setting up the robot mower please skip this step.
3. Ensure that you have the same signal displayed on your robot mower aligned with the one on the back of your charging station. (S1 or S2)
4. Then select your preferred working time with 4H being 4 hours.
5. Finally, press and hold the unlock button, then press the start button. After a few seconds, the mower should engage and begin its cycle. This will repeat to do the same cut at the same time the next day.
Compact 280R and 400Ri
- Once fully charged you will want to turn on your robot and configure some of the settings.
- Ensure that you have the same signal displayed on your robot mower aligned with the one on the back of your charging station. (S1 or S2)
- Then select your preferred working time with 4H being 4 hours.
- To get the mower underway, press the start button as seen below and then press the OK button also located on the panel.
SA series (500ECO, 600H & 650ECO)
SA series set up video
1. To get started go underneath the back of the robot mower. You should see a red button which you will need to press to get it turned on.
2. Next please press the STOP button, and lift the cover over the control panel.
3. You can unlock the mower by pressing the lock button 4 times. This code is the default and can vary if you have set it prior.
4. Next select your preferred working time with 4H being 4 hours.
5. To get the robot mower underway please press the start button.
6. Once set please close the cover.
NOTE: SA600H has a touch screen system. Please see this German Yardforce International video for an idea of the SA600H.
X series set-up video
Sending the robot mower back to the station
All three models of robot mowers return to the charging station at the end of the mowing cycle. To manually command it to return to the station you must:
- Press STOP.
- Lift cover.
- Unlock the mower by pressing 4 times on the lock button (default), or enter a PIN code.
- Press the home button.
- Close cover and mower will proceed to dock in the charging station.
If you are still having an issue with your product after performing the above checks, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via our live chat.