This article hopes to cover the process of repairing the boundary wire for your robot mower if it becomes damaged or snaps.
The process of repair
- First, locate the break in the circuit and find the connector which will bond the wire back together. This will be found in the original box of your product and as seen in the image below
- Next, ensure that the end of the wire has 10 -15 mm of exposed wire, if this isn't exposed, please strip the wire until there is a sufficient amount visible.
- Insert both ends of the wire you are wanting to repair together into the connector, the holes which you insert them into do not matter. The wire can be inserted on the opposite sides to each other making the line continuous.
- Once both wires have been placed into the connector, use a pair of pliers or a tool that exerts a similar force to the top of the connector. Squeezing this will ensure that a connection is made.
- The wire will now be connected via the connector, it is watertight and will fix the broken connection.
If you are still having an issue with your product after performing the above checks, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via our live chat.