- Ensure that your height adjustment lever is clear of debris or excess grass.
- If it is feeling stiff, spray on lubricant to help it move (ie.) WD40).
- If your problem persists, please contact us by phone or email.
You would need to check the connections between the height adjustment lever, rear axle and the connecting rod:
- Pull the cutting height adjustment lever outwards.
- Move it forwards or backwards to select the desired cutting height.
- Return adjusting handle back into place. Make sure the lever is secured in position. From position 1 to position 7, the cutting height ranges from 25mm to 75 mm.
Note: The 32cm cordless mowers have 5 cutting positions; all other sizes have 7 cutting positions.